home paint chips brochures
Auto/Truck/Fleet Sales Brochures @ PaintRef.com WhatsNew SiteMap

Sales Brochure - 1976 Fiat

all manufacturers:   Alfa-Romeo   AMC   Appliance   Audi   Chrysler   Daewoo   Delorean   [Fiat]   Fisker   Ford   GM   Honda   International Harvester   Isuzu   Jaguar   Jensen   Kaiser   Kia   Mack   Maserati   Mazda   McLaren   Mercedes   Military   Mini   Mitsubishi   Morris   Nissan   Porsche   Rambler   Renault   Reo   Saab   Saleen   Simca   Skoda   Studebaker   Subaru   Suzuki   Toyota   Triumph   Volkswagen   Volvo   Willys   Yugo  

all Fiat years: 1961 1963 [1976 1977 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
[Fiat]



all Fiat Fiat years: 1961 1963 [1976] 1977 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

Fiat 128 Hatchback
Fiat 128 2-Door Sedan
Fiat 128 4-Door Sedan
Fiat 128 Station Wagon

<< Prev Brochure Next Page > Next Brochure >>
Sales card for the 1976 Fiat 128 4-door Sedan for Fiat Motor of North America. Under the hood is a 78.7ci, single-overhead-cam (SOHC), water cooled, inline 4-cylinder. Specs are on the back. The text on that side says, Fiat 128 4-Door Sedan This is the Fiat that did the "impossible." It made sub-compact size truly practical for families for the first time. Outside, it measures down to the dimensions of its competitors. Inside, it's another story entirely: the most ingenious space-making design ever achieved in a small car. The FIAT 129 4-door Sedan is shorter than a VW - yet it has more front legroom than a Cadillac and more headroom than a Rolls-Royce. Fully 80% of the interior area is passenger and luggage room; the transverse-mounted engine needs only the remaining 20%. Small wonder the FIAT 128 has won more International Car-of-the-Year awards than any other model in history. Convenience, comfort, safety, performance and amazing economy can coexist. The FIAT 128 proves it.

Brochures are presented for research use only. Company marks, emblems, and designs are trademarks and/or service marks of Fiat.
Please respect the time and $$$ it took to acquire these brochures and post them for you to view, you may copy but do not republish.